Using just Incognito mode is NOT the total solution for privacy. You need to go beyond that.
Sunday, December 20, 2015
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Serious Privacy Trackers
There are 54+ companies around world geared to monitor you very closely. They know you better than your spouse.
There are around 144+ companies in addition to google that provides analytic solutions that websites can integrate to watch your move across their websites.
There are around 136 companies that provides personalized ads that websites can integrate to generate revenue for them.
Standard website plugins trackers
Website Management Trackers
Every top website you visit integrates with average 5 different tracking companies out of 2000, so as to target your identity and improve marketability. Source here.
How can you prevent tracking & improve privacy ?
Saturday, November 21, 2015
As a parent, you want to keep your child safe always. It’s natural to be concerned about internet usage because we’ve all come across content no youngster should see.
But that should not hold you back from allowing your child to access the web in a safe and secure way. Some 98% of young people use the internet, and just under half of these use it every day to make friends, play games, download music and do their homework.
But, unfortunately, and often times inadvertently, kids are stumbling upon unsuitable internet content.
Parents have many questions: How do I stop my child from accessing bad internet sites? What do I do if I find my child is looking at pornographic material? Is the internet good or bad for my child?
Some scary facts
1. 42.1% of kids admit they have seen online porn. One in 16 have been exposed to hardcore pornography.
2. One in 12 have exchanged messages with sexual content to other people, while one in 25 have sent graphic photos of themselves.
3. 25% of children get away with pretending to be older to get an account online.
4. One in 20 children admitted arranging a secret meeting with someone they met online.
5. Almost three in 10 parents (29%) let their kids use the internet without any restrictions or supervision.
Parental Controls made simple
Let’s face it… life gets busy. You can‘t always be there to monitor everything your children see online. But from within the walls of your own home, online pornography and illicit content threatens their innocence. It’s far more dangerous than you may believe, and it’s always just a few clicks away.
Safe On Net Wi-Fi router - With Parental Controls
Safe On Net is a Wi-Fi router that provides parental control to connected devices
- It is pre-configured to block adult content
- Forces safe search on google and image search
- Forces Safety on YouTube
- Protect every device in your home, instantly
- Blocks pornographic content, proxies and anonymizer
- Easy to setup. Just connect network devices to Kids Safe Wi-Fi and protection is ON.
Please join our beta program to get the software product free - Fill in the survey & join https://goo.gl/qWkoKK
One Less Thing To Worry About
Life brings plenty of worries, but protecting your children online doesn’t have to be one of them. Now you have an easy way to block pornography and illicit content throughout your entire home with one simple solution.
Safe On Net - A product designed by parents, for parents.
Technology is evolving faster and there are more IoT devices at home/office than a few years back. Software Security companies are movi...
How does Wi-Fi works ? Wi-Fi is preferred wireless way of internet connectivity on mobile devices. We connect to Wi-Fi at home/office/cafe...
Wi-Fi has been successful due to its ease of setup, speed it provides and area it covers. Its perfect for home usage and most of us enjoy th...
WARNING - TrueCrypt has stopped development and issued security warning. Please don't use TrueCrpt. Maintaining this blog for historical...