As a parent, you want to keep your child safe always. It’s natural to be concerned about internet usage because we’ve all come across content no youngster should see.
But that should not hold you back from allowing your child to access the web in a safe and secure way. Some 98% of young people use the internet, and just under half of these use it every day to make friends, play games, download music and do their homework.
But, unfortunately, and often times inadvertently, kids are stumbling upon unsuitable internet content.
Parents have many questions: How do I stop my child from accessing bad internet sites? What do I do if I find my child is looking at pornographic material? Is the internet good or bad for my child?
Some scary facts
1. 42.1% of kids admit they have seen online porn. One in 16 have been exposed to hardcore pornography.
2. One in 12 have exchanged messages with sexual content to other people, while one in 25 have sent graphic photos of themselves.
3. 25% of children get away with pretending to be older to get an account online.
4. One in 20 children admitted arranging a secret meeting with someone they met online.
5. Almost three in 10 parents (29%) let their kids use the internet without any restrictions or supervision.
Parental Controls made simple
Let’s face it… life gets busy. You can‘t always be there to monitor everything your children see online. But from within the walls of your own home, online pornography and illicit content threatens their innocence. It’s far more dangerous than you may believe, and it’s always just a few clicks away.
Safe On Net Wi-Fi router - With Parental Controls
Safe On Net is a Wi-Fi router that provides parental control to connected devices
- It is pre-configured to block adult content
- Forces safe search on google and image search
- Forces Safety on YouTube
- Protect every device in your home, instantly
- Blocks pornographic content, proxies and anonymizer
- Easy to setup. Just connect network devices to Kids Safe Wi-Fi and protection is ON.
Please join our beta program to get the software product free - Fill in the survey & join https://goo.gl/qWkoKK
One Less Thing To Worry About
Life brings plenty of worries, but protecting your children online doesn’t have to be one of them. Now you have an easy way to block pornography and illicit content throughout your entire home with one simple solution.
Safe On Net - A product designed by parents, for parents.